What is RSS?
RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication" -- it's a format for distributing and gathering content from sources across
the Web, including newspapers, magazines, and blogs.
Web publishers use RSS to easily create and distribute news feeds that include links, headlines, and summaries.
Feel free to put our feeds on any of your websites, blogs, etc to keep your visitors entertained. You can also download
a RSS news reader to keep yourself up to date of our daily updates.
Mental Funk On Your iPod!
To put videos on your iPod:
1. Download Videora iPod Converter
2. Download video from MentalFunk
3. Start Videora iPod Converter
4. Click Setup
5. Select MPEG-4/320x240 profile
6. Select MPEG-4 > CBR mode under Video Settings
5. Go to Convert and use profile from step 5.